Perfect for mezze platters, wraps, or just eaten with flatbread as a snack, this tasty Middle Eastern broad been dip can be whipped up in a flash.
The ingredient of Middle Eastern broad bean dip
- 600g frozen broad beans
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon sumac, plus extra for serving
- Toasted pitta or Turkish bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Middle Eastern broad bean dip
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook broad beans for 2 minutes. Drain and plunge into cold water. Drain again and remove the outer skins.
- Place broad beans and remaining ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl, drizzle with a little extra oil and sprinkle lightly with extra sumac. Serve with pitta or Turkish bread.
- This is also nice in sandwich wraps or with a mezze plate.
Nutritions of Middle Eastern broad bean dipcalories: