Peanut butter, ice-cream, chocolate fudge and chocolate chips cookies. Indulge with one of tastes most decadent desserts!
The ingredient of Peanut butter ice-cream pie
- 250g packet chocolate chip cookies (see note)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 litre chocolate ice-cream, softened
- 2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 20g butter
The instruction how to make Peanut butter ice-cream pie
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Process biscuits and peanuts until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add butter. Process to combine.
- Press mixture over base and side of a 3.5cm-deep, 24cm (base) loose-based round flan tin. Bake for 10 minutes or until base is light golden. Cool.
- Combine ice-cream and peanut butter in a large bowl. Pour into prepared tin. Freeze until firm.
- Make sauce Place chocolate, cream and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth. Serve pie with sauce.
Nutritions of Peanut butter ice-cream piecalories: 581.726 calories
calories: 40.5 grams fat
calories: 19.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 45.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9.3 grams protein
calories: 52 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 322 milligrams sodium