Take plain cupcakes and jazz em up with fun toppings and choc ripple bark.
The ingredient of Easter chocolate cupcakes
- 18 un-iced cupcakes
- 100g (2/3 cup) crushed nuts
- 200g pkt dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 185ml (3/4 cup) pouring cream
- 250g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 230g (1 1/2 cups) icing sugar mixture
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 200g pkt dark chocolate, melted
The instruction how to make Easter chocolate cupcakes
- To make the ganache, place the chocolate and 125ml (1/2 cup) of the cream in a small heatproof bowl. Microwave on High, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1-2 minutes or until melted and smooth. Lightly spread the top of each cupcake with a little of the ganache to coat, then dip into the nuts. Set aside on a wire rack for 10 minutes to set.
- Add the remaining cream to the remaining ganache and stir to combine. Microwave, for 30 seconds until warmed through and runny. Set aside to cool slightly.
- To make the buttercream, use electric beaters to beat the butter in a bowl until pale and creamy. Gradually add the icing sugar and beat until well combined. Beat in the milk. Beat in the chocolate until well combined.
- Spoon the buttercream into a piping bag fitted with a 1.5cm fluted nozzle. Pipe a swirl over the centre of each cupcake. Drizzle with a little of the chocolate ganache.
Nutritions of Easter chocolate cupcakescalories: