Keep the kids well-fed and happy with this easy-to-make chicken and broccoli orecchiette that can be on the table in 15 minutes, and in their tummies in no time.
The ingredient of Chicken and broccoli orecchiette recipe
- 400g dried orecchiette
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Tenderloins, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 1/3 cup (25g) finely grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup (40g) dry-roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Chicken and broccoli orecchiette recipe
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain, reserving u00bd cup (125ml) of cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tsp of the oil in a large deep non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook half the chicken, stirring, for 3 mins or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining chicken and another 2 tsp of the oil.
- Heat remaining oil in pan. Add the broccoli and cook, tossing, for 3 mins or until bright green. Add garlic and chilli, if using. Cook for 2 mins or until aromatic.
- Return the chicken to the pan with the pasta, reserved cooking liquid and u00bc cup (20g) of the parmesan. Toss to combine. Season. Divide pasta mixture among serving bowls. Sprinkle with the almond and remaining parmesan.
Nutritions of Chicken and broccoli orecchiette recipecalories: 703.377 calories
calories: 24 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 66 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 51 grams protein
calories: 302 milligrams sodium