Turn a can of salmon into these tasty tartlets - great for afternoon snacking.
The ingredient of Herbed salmon tarts
- Canola oil, to grease
- 12 slices day-old omega-3 enriched wholemeal bread
- 3 omega-3 enriched eggs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat milk
- 1 x 210g can red salmon, drained, skin removed, flaked
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
The instruction how to make Herbed salmon tarts
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Brush twelve 80ml (1/3 cup) capacity non-stick muffin pans with oil to lightly grease. Remove crusts from bread slices and cut 2cm off each corner. Use a rolling pin to gently flatten bread slices. Line bases and sides of prepared pan with bread slices.
- Bake bread cases in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden. Remove from oven. Transfer to a wire rack and set aside to cool slightly. Reduce oven temperature to 180u00b0C.
- Use a fork to whisk together the eggs and milk in a medium jug. Combine the salmon, chives and dill in a small bowl. Return the bread cases to the muffin pans. Divide the salmon mixture evenly among bread cases. Pour egg mixture evenly among bread cases. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until set. Remove from oven. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Herbed salmon tartscalories:
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 29 grams carbohydrates
calories: 23 grams protein