This gourmet salmon carpacchio dish will give a restaurant quality feel to your dining experience.
The ingredient of Carpaccio of salmon with remoulade sauce
- 4 anchovies
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- 1 tablespoon cornichons*
- 2 eschallots (shallots)
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 250ml (1 cup) good-quality mayonnaise
- 20ml (1 tablespoon) extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to brush
- 500g smoked salmon or trout
- 50g salmon roe*
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped chives, to garnish
- Baby salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Carpaccio of salmon with remoulade sauce
- Place anchovies, half the capers, cornichons, eschallots and parsley in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add mayonnaise and process for a few seconds to combine. Place in a squeezy bottle, or a serving dish.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add remaining capers and fry until crisp. Drain on a paper towel. Layer salmon over four serving plates and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with fried capers, roe and chives.
- Place some salad in the centre of each plate and zigzag or drizzle the sauce over each plate and season with black pepper.
Nutritions of Carpaccio of salmon with remoulade saucecalories: 315.719 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 22 grams protein
calories: 87 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1545.81 milligrams sodium