Enjoy the simplicity of this tasty and traditional Japanese soup.
The ingredient of Miso soup
- 4 cups (1 litre) dashi stock
- 20g dried seaweed (see note)
- 1/4 cup (75g) red miso paste
- 150g silken tofu, cut into 2cm cubes
- 3 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Miso soup
- Place the dashi in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. reduce heat to low. Add the seaweed and cook for 1 minute or until seaweed softens. Add the tofu and cook for a further 1 minute or until heated through.
- Place the miso paste in a small bowl. Add a little of the dashi, stirring until miso dissolves. Add the miso mixture to the saucepan and gently stir to combine. Bring to a simmer. remove from heat.
- Ladle miso evenly among serving bowls. Sprinkle with green onions and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Miso soupcalories: 97.512 calories
calories: 4 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 8 grams protein
calories: 1217.33 milligrams sodium