Fattoush and chicken warm salad is a Middle Eastern delight youll be glad you tried.
The ingredient of Fattoush and chicken warm salad
- 2 wholemeal Lebanese breads
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 200g tomato medley, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, roughly chopped
- 1 green capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 100g cherry bocconcini, torn
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
The instruction how to make Fattoush and chicken warm salad
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Lightly spray breads with olive oil, and sprinkle with sumac and sea salt. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, turning halfway, until crisp. Set aside. Break into pieces.
- Meanwhile coat chicken in coriander and cumin. Season. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook tenderloins for 5 to 6 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil.
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, lettuce, bocconcini, herbs and bread. Season.
- In a screwtop jar, combine lemon juice and zest, tahini, honey and 1 tablespoon water. Season and shake well to combine.
- Serve salad topped with warm chicken, and drizzled with dressing.
Nutritions of Fattoush and chicken warm saladcalories: