Make this one-pot wonder with ease.
The ingredient of One-dish tomato chicken
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (1kg) chicken thigh cutlets, trimmed
- 4 green onions, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 medium red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1 medium green capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon drained baby capers
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 400g can Val Verde peeled Italian tomatoes
- 690g jar Val Verde traditional pasta sauce
- cooked pasta, to serve
The instruction how to make One-dish tomato chicken
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Heat oil in a large, flameproof baking dish over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook, turning, for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned. Remove from heat. Transfer chicken to a plate. Drain excess fat from dish. Return dish to heat.
- Add chicken, onion, capsicum, capers, olives, oregano and tomatoes to dish. Pour over pasta sauce. Season with pepper. Transfer dish to oven.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning halfway during cooking. Serve chicken with pasta.
Nutritions of One-dish tomato chickencalories: 355.632 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 15 grams sugar
calories: 33 grams protein
calories: 124 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1030.41 milligrams sodium