Make dinner a simple but tasty affair with this chunky beef and kidney bean dish.
The ingredient of Chunky beef with beans and chilli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 300ml bottled chunky chargrilled salsa
- 500g lean beef stir-fry strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed, coarsely chopped
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 onion, sliced
The instruction how to make Chunky beef with beans and chilli
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add onion and red capsicum and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until golden. Add beef and cook, stirring, until browned.
- Add salsa, tomatoes and kidney beans, and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in coriander and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in bowls, topped with a generous dollop of low-fat yoghurt.
Nutritions of Chunky beef with beans and chillicalories: 305.442 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 19 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 38 grams protein
calories: 68 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 693.31 milligrams sodium