Creating the perfect, thick hot chocolate is something of an art. Follow this simple recipe.
The ingredient of Hot chocolate
- 100g Cadbury white chocolate baking block, finely chopped
- 100g Cadbury milk chocolate baking block, finely chopped
- 100g Cadbury dark chocolate baking block, finely chopped
- 2 litres (8 cups) milk
- 300ml thickened cream
- Vanilla marshmallows, to serve
- Cadbury Bournville cocoa, to dust
The instruction how to make Hot chocolate
- Divide the chocolates evenly among heatproof serving glasses.
- Place the milk in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat. Pour the hot milk over the chocolate and stir until chocolate melts.
- Meanwhile, use an electric mixer to whisk the cream in a medium bowl until soft peaks form.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows over the hot chocolates. Dollop with cream. Sprinkle with cocoa or chocolate shavings and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Hot chocolatecalories: 512.177 calories
calories: 34 grams fat
calories: 22 grams saturated fat
calories: 40 grams carbohydrates
calories: 37 grams sugar
calories: 12 grams protein
calories: 134.59 milligrams sodium