Enjoy a lazy meal in the sun with a simple, fresh and indulgent dish that will leave you with sticky fingers and a smile.
The ingredient of Baked cinnamon ricotta drizzled with honey and berries
- 300g fresh ricotta
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup (60g) natural vanilla yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 150g punnet raspberries
- 120g punnet blueberries
- 1 ripe fig, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Baby sugared brioche, to serve
- Baby croissants, to serve
The instruction how to make Baked cinnamon ricotta drizzled with honey and berries
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Brush two 1-cup (250ml) dariole moulds with melted butter to lightly grease.
- Combine the ricotta and sugar in a medium bowl and stir until smooth. Add the egg, yoghurt, cinnamon and vanilla and stir until well combined. Spoon evenly into prepared moulds and smooth the surface. Place on an oven tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until light golden and just set. Remove from oven. Set aside for 15 minutes before turning out onto a plate to cool completely for 30 minutes.
- Place the ricotta on a serving platter. Top with berries and fig wedges and drizzle with honey. Serve with warm sugared brioche and croissants.
Nutritions of Baked cinnamon ricotta drizzled with honey and berriescalories: 264.812 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 36 grams carbohydrates
calories: 36 grams sugar
calories: 10 grams protein
calories: 88 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 121.06 milligrams sodium