Ready in 30 minutes, this healthy rice salad is perfect for lunch or dinner. Its also low in calories and fat, and gluten-free.
The ingredient of Quinoa, pea, apple, mint and salmon salad recipe
- 100g (1/2 cup) quinoa, rinsed
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- 100g baby spinach
- 150g hot-smoked salmon fillet, flaked
- 1 red apple, cut into thin batons
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Quinoa, pea, apple, mint and salmon salad recipe
- Cook the quinoa in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 12 minutes or until just tender. Rinse under cold running water. Drain.
- Steam the snow peas and peas in a steamer over a saucepan of simmering water until just tender. Rinse under cold running water. Drain.
- Combine the quinoa, steamed greens, spinach, salmon, apple, mint, currants, pepitas, lemon juice and oil in a large bowl. Season and gently toss to combine.
Nutritions of Quinoa, pea, apple, mint and salmon salad recipecalories: 321.933 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 30 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams protein
calories: 437 milligrams sodium